Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hand Carry Luggage

I was told by the MSL agent that we could bring a max of 7kg for hand carry luggage excluding laptop.
You must be wondering what should we put in our hand carries? Well, carry the essentials, such as medicines, documents such as certificates, offer letter, jacket etc~~~



It is important to have a small pouch to keep the important things such as passport, offer letter, cash, bank drafts, that you will bring along with you where ever you go. It is safer to keep it by your side always that keep it in a luggage beg. And most of all you might need to show as proof to the immigration officers and it will be very troublesome if you have to open your hand carry to look for the documentations.

This is a list of items I will put into my hand luggage:
  1. Jacket
  2. Medicines (Not all of them, only those that i might need such as Panadol, Carbon pills & such)
  3. 1 set of clothes ( In case there is a delay in receiving my check-in luggage, just as a precaution)
  4. Certificates

Of course this is not all.
For other items, I would place them in my Check-in Luggage.
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment